Sunday 3 June 2012

My Favourite Chocolate!

Yummy!  We did buy more than 2...
image by Luceblogs  
For those who have never tasted "Max Brenner" chocolates, you really have to try it!  It is amazing.  I first happened upon this heavenly confection while visiting Tel Aviv.  A whole restaurant dedicated to chocolate.  Thinking I would have another opportunity to pick up some goodies before going home, I forgot, but fortunately found these goodies sold at duty free.

This time while travelling to Brimfield and making a stop in Boston, Rach and I happened upon a Max Brenner restaurant!  I had to pick up some goodies this time for sure.  I picked up my Syd & Mattie's favourites...oversize plastic syringes filled with chocolate!

Max Brenner - on Boylston Street in Boston, Masachussetts
Online Store | Max Brenner Chocolate Shop
image by LuceBlogs

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...